Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Trip to the Beach for Baby Parsons



We went to Mexico Beach for Memorial Day. Although I did not feel the greatest while I was there, it was nice to relax on the beach. Mike couldn't resist taking a few shots of my growing belly while we layed out watching the sunset. The most memorable part of the trip was laying on the beach trying to come up with names if we have a boy. We just went through the alphabet until we got to "L", and then gave up and decided we should look at a book or something! It was a fun time and I enjoyed spending some time with my family. Those long trips are not meant for pregnant women though, that's for sure! Next doctor appointment is June 9. Will be officially in second trimester June 1 (that's this Sunday!!) Hooray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if it's a boy - mike, jr.
if it's a girl - mary ann, jr.

anyway, lookin good. see you guys soon-ish! :)