We made some real progress in the past week. Not only did Mike finish the attic (see post below), we had a fun time registering at Babies R Us and Target last weekend. It took a long time considering we entered the store at 10:15 and didn't leave until 1:10! It was a nice treat though when they gave me a white rose when I was exiting that we got to enjoy. It was a lot more work than I thought it would be, but we are pleased with our selections. Target was much quicker since we had already had a practice run. We were only in there 45 minutes.
Last night, we travelled to Norcross to Georgia Baby and Kids to look at nursery furniture. The crib we previously picked out was recalled, so we were back to square one. We are so happy for that little blessing though because we are much happier with our new set. I am ordering it today and everything except the hutch is in stock so we can pick up when we like. Plus, I sold the sofa that was in Haley's room yesterday so we will be getting it out of there in the next week. Bedding has been ordered online, so hopefully we will be pleased with it and can move forward with picking out a color for the wall and painting Labor Day weekend. Sorry, no pictures of our crib set this time...I am keeping you all in suspense until we get it in the room!
Off to Bainbridge for the weekend. Mom and dad are excited to see me and my rapidly growing belly!
2 comments:
I bet that your visit here was not so dry. I know that you are ready for "Little Haley" to get here. She will be so much fun. I hope that your trip was great as well.
Sorry the weather was sooo bad for the weekend. As you know can"t control mother nature. One good thing other than getting to spend some quality time with us... even by candlelite. You got to see Beauty"s Baby and the wonderful job Hannah and Martin are doing with her.
Post a Comment