Thursday, February 5, 2009

Haley's 2 Month Check-Up

Haley went for her two month check-up Feb. 4 and she got a good check-up! She had four shots, two in each leg. (the video gives a little glimpse of how upset she got!)



See...I told you it was bad!

It was terrible seeing her get so upset while getting them but she was already smiling before she left the doctor's office. She weighed 10 lb. 14.3 oz! She was 22 inches long. The doctor was really pleased with her and that she was showing all of the developmental signs she should be for her age. She is smiling, cooing, and holding her head all by herself. It is absolutely amazing(and sad) how fast they grow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sad to see how fast they grow. I really hate when they get shots too. Trey got his last one until he is 5 the last time he went. I am so glad. He has been through so much that he knows when we pull into the doctor parking lot. Hope yall are doing great.