Monday, March 30, 2009

Time Flies-Haley is 4 months!

I can't believe Haley is already 4 months old!! Time flies with a baby that is for sure. She is getting so strong too! Just a few weeks ago she was still struggling to keep her head up but look at her now! She is consistently showing that she is a big girl and can hold her head up on her own.
She is such a happy girl and smiles all of the time. It is so rewarding to see her respond to us speaking to her with a smile.
She is starting to grasp things (and shake them violently). She loves her activity mat and all of the "dangly things" that she can grab at.
We decided to take a "family shot" on her 4 month birthday. I know, we need a professional shot, but this one was pretty fun, especially if you see the series of about 6 that we took!
She loves her little Georgia rattle so much...
She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, but with a face like that, it is not surprising!
She loves her two little "lovies", Pooh and Bonnie the Long Eared Rabbit. She loves to feel of the textures and rattle them.
I didn't think photos of Haley and I exist, but we are trying to make sure we capture some of our special mommy/daughter times.
Just had to put this photo on because I am sure we will see many more of this sly little "I didn't do it" look from her in years to come.
Mike and I are so very blessed to have such a beautiful little girl to call our own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait until we get our hands on Haley this weekend. It seems like forever since we held her. I know the time will go too fast but we will make the best of what time we have. She is absolute gorgeous. And that pretty little smile is enough to make a heart melt.
Love You 3
Mommie