Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Mmmmm...I love Sweet Potatoes! Haley's First Foods
Haley has been on rice cereal for some time now. After I saw the pediatrician she encouraged me to start migrating her to baby food more rapidly. Our first real attempt at this was with sweet potatoes. She was not sure what I was giving her but has warmed up to it quickly.
As you can see, Haley now LOVES her fruits and veggies. She went from eating maybe 1/4 of a package to eating the entire package in less than a week and a half. Look for a more "chubby" Haley in the coming weeks!
I said I would never post pictures of Haley with food on her face, but these were just too cute not to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe that you did this to poor Haley. You said you would never do this and what do I see, messy food on face pictures everywhere! :)
But they are cute!
Post a Comment