Day One of the vacation and Haley has already proven she is a beach bum...

Haley had a great set up with the beach tent. She took many naps as she listened to the waves. It was very relaxing!

Haley showed off her skills of rolling over to her tummy to everyone on the beach.

We got Haley an umbrella stroller to use on the beach. She loved it, especially when it would make noise going down the boardwalk.

Haley and her daddy on the beach...


Haley and her mama on the beach...


Since the pool was not warm enough to get in, we decided to take a dip in the hot tub.

Somebody learned how to splash while she was on vacation...

We bought her a raft that made noises when you hit it. She loved it, even in the hot tub!


Papa had a great time with his two grandkids. Jackson did a great job of entertaining Haley while we were home. Haley just laughed and laughed at him all through the night. It was really cute.

Haley developed quite the appetite while we were on vacation. This was our first night home and she was busy studying papa while he ate his cake. This was just the beginning. The rest of the week we couldn't eat without her fussing wanting some too!

While on vacation we had to be creative with her bath options so we bathed her in the sink to the camper! It was really funny. She had a great time making a mess splashing water everywhere!

Haley's first time seeing the ocean...

Don't we all love to put our feet in the sand?

We decided to take a family photo on the beach at sunset. We are so lucky to have each other!

3 comments:
Pops says pretty good looking family
I need an 8x10 of the family sunset picture for the frame on the entertainment center, please. Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see them all. Love you, Mom
I love all of the pictures. I am so glad I was there to see everything as it happened it is something I will never forget. It was so much fun. I look forward to having many more beach trips. The slish splash was I believe the funnist thing about the whole week. I LOVE YOU 3 SO VERY MUCH XOXO
MOMMIE
Post a Comment