As we celebrate Independence Day this year it is even more meaningful to have a little girl with us who we know will grow to love this country and her freedom as much as Mike and I do. In celebration of this holiday and her 7 month birthday, my friend Blane Marable took some photos for us to capture our little "firecracker". Of course I had to get a few photos with that precious little girl. She was such a trooper and smiled for 98% of the photos, which with Blane taking them was quite a few! (Thanks Blane!):)How can I ever say no to that sweet face? Happy Independence Day to all!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a firecracker she is! I knew she would be fabulous but I was blown away! She is PERFECTION! The time we got to spend with Haley will never be forgotten. I must have done something right at some point to be a part of such an awesome family. Thanks grandma P. You made this all posssible. We all love you so much! Haley G. I miss you, kiss Laurie bear and keep doin the Haley dance, I'll join you again in December at grams. Love you all thanks for sharing her. Cousin Laurie
2 comments:
What a firecracker she is! I knew she would be fabulous but I was blown away! She is PERFECTION! The time we got to spend with Haley will never be forgotten. I must have done something right at some point to be a part of such an awesome family. Thanks grandma P. You made this all posssible. We all love you so much! Haley G. I miss you, kiss Laurie bear and keep doin the Haley dance, I'll join you again in December at grams. Love you all thanks for sharing her. Cousin Laurie
She is just the happiest little thing! And...the cutest firecracker I've ever seen! : )
Post a Comment