Monday, September 28, 2009

Mozart in the Making??


Haley's favorite toy these days is a pot and a wooden spoon so that she can demonstrate her superior musical abilities to her mommy and daddy. She is quite vocal these days, saying mama mostly and has finally gotten da da down too! She is crawling all over the place and standing up on everything. It is so much fun though! At 10 months and counting, she is growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is really growing fast. I had so much fun watching her in her new walkers room today. Im sure it was a little heart wrenching too because they don't stay baby's long. Thats why I say enjoy them while you can because she will be 12 before you know it. Can't wait to get to be with her again. Looks like I"m going to have to make a trip up there without Papa cause theres not much rest for him right now with peanuts and cotton coming in. You and Mike have done a beautiful job with Haley and we are so proud of you both. And Mike good luck with your drawings and anyone visiting this web site get in contact with him because he is an absolute master at his drawings and a lot of other things but we want get into all that right now. Good Job. Hope to see You 3 soon.
I Love You With All My Heart
XOXO
Mommie