Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Haley Bug is turning One!

Haley turns one in 15 days!! We can't believe how fast our little baby girl has grown up! All of my blogger friends are invited to her first birthday party. We chose a ladybug theme since we call her Haley Bug all of the time. It is going to be fun. Just let me know if you are coming. We are excited to see what the next year will bring us!!

3 comments:

Katiebell said...

That is one cute invitation for one cute little bug!!! So we're invited!? : )

Anonymous said...

Wish I could come to the party but I will have to bring her present to Illinois in December.

P.S. why aren't there any halloween pictures on the blog? Is mommy a little to busy? I was hoping for some since the ones on my phone are so small. Just a request from "aunt Laurie"

Blane said...

I will be there with my camera. Looking forward in capturing photos of Haley as she turns the big "one"!