
We are taking Baby Parsons across the pond for his/her first trip to Hawaii for 10 days on Friday morning! Wish us luck! We are excited about taking the "baby-moon" (that is what folks call these long vacations before you have a baby). Although I can't go horseback riding, jetskiing, or surfing (sorry Pops, I know you wanted me to take your grandchild for a first surfing lesson), we are still excited about all of the other things that await us after our 10 hour flight. See you all soon. ALOHA!!!
3 comments:
Mary Ann - keep us all posted on your travels and adventures on your blog while in Hawaii. Stay away from the volcanoes. They might think you are a goddess and sacrifice you! Try to learn something while over there. Find out what the state flower is for Hawaii? Hint- you have one in your yard, you only call it by the wrong name:) Oh, see if you can learn how to take care of orchids while over there also. Maybe you can learn how to make them bloom again! Take some great pictures. Will look froward in seeing them when you get back. Safe travels.
Blane
Your gonna have the best time in Hawaii!!! We went when I was expecting Kaylee and we had so much fun.. definitly go snorkling... its totally safe while pg (I was 6m at the time!) its sooo amazing and beautiful!!
Enjoy!!
this is a great photo. can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment