Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chinese Gender Predictor - Don't waste your time!




Okay, so I heard about this Chinese Gender Predictor and decided to see what it was about. Real helpful...50/50 chance (you read the chart by looking at your age-which mine is 27). Wow...tell me something I didn't know! :) I guess I have to go back to my statistics classes to learn how they took a 50/50 percentage chance and still "predicted" a boy. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great grandma Parsons has signed on to send this message. who says you cant sign on at 98. "I am happy for you although I probably wont see it"(grandpa parsons is working on that)" I dont care if it is a boy or girl, just dont spoil it. If its a boy, bring it up just like you. Lots of good luck and love. Love Grandma in Sycamore