
During the construction process:
Mike and his trusty drill..
Our wonderful neighbors let us borrow their table saw which made the process much quicker (and cheaper!):

Mike stayed really busy with the project for an entire week working after getting home from an 8 hour day to get the shelves built--

Yeah!! Here are the final results!!





We are so happy that Haley's room is finally empty (well, except the couch that we need to get rid of) and that most of the items that we were getting rid of have either been sold or donated to Goodwill. We can't wait to get to the fun part of decorating her room soon now!
3 comments:
Good job brother. Have fun moving that heavy ass sofa bed, I'm not helping :)
You know that Haley will be staying at Grandpa and Grandma Ps and we are getting oyr nursery ready as well. Got some beers Mike and an attic that needs shelves
Good job on the attic. I knew you could do it Mike. I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment