
I was so happy Grandma Davis was there to share the special day.

My sister did the neatest thing!! She made a diaper wreath for us that has a sign in the center where you write the baby's birth weight, length, etc. She spent a lot of time working on it and it turned out so good! Her friend Jackie helped her on it too. I can't wait to get it hung on Haley's door and get to fill in the information when she is born! Aunt Becky Rocks!

We had a ton of food! It was pretty neat because the lady that did the food for our wedding was the one who did the food for the shower. It was yummy and we had a lot of leftovers. And look what a great job she did of displaying it!

Look at all the presents for our spoiled little girl! We got some really neat stuff. Lots of diapers which will be useful, some cute outfits, and a high chair. Mom Judy, Pops, and Lorie came early to deliver their gifts on their way to the FSU game. So we were glad to get to see them while we were home.

It was a great weekend but I was kind of sad to go because I don't plan on taking another trip South for several more weeks. One thing is for sure, it will definitely be a different holiday season this year for the Parsons household!
2 comments:
I know that you had a great shower. It is not long now before little Haley will be here. I know that you are ready too.
I am so glad Becky and I were able to give the shower. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see Haley in some of her outfits.
Beautiful new picture of you. Can't wait to see You tomorrow.
Post a Comment