Monday, October 27, 2008

Odds and Ends

Thought I would share a recent photo that was taken. You can see that little girl growing pretty rapidly now!

We have been really busy lately getting ready for Haley's arrival. Here are some of the things we have been working on (more photos to come soon):

Mike did a great job of hand painting Haley's letters to go on the wall above her crib. Thank God I have an artist for a husband that knows how to mix paint and has a steady hand to paint them!

Here he is applying them to the wall. We were proud of our "leveling system" to be sure they were straight. (copyright pending!) :)

The final product!

We also bought a table to go next to the comfy glider in her room. I needed something to stow snacks for late night feedings for me and to sit things on when two hands are not enough!

Mike had a fun time assembling our stroller and car seat system. We are going to practice putting the car seat in the cars this week. That will be an experience I am sure!

More to come soon from my baby shower in Bainbridge this past weekend!

No comments: