Friday, March 6, 2009

Haley's First Week at School

March 3 was Haley's first day at daycare. She is staying at Kids R Kids in Bogart. Haley did fine but her mommy was a different story! That was absolutely the hardest thing I have ever had to do as a mommy.

The great news was that we were blessed with a snow day on Monday (I know, snow in Georgia in May...pretty funny). But Tuesday morning came and I dreaded the trip to the daycare. She did great though and of course all of the teachers love her. She has Vicki, Elizabeth, Courtney, and Angie. She is in the "blue group" which is where they put all the great kids! :) This is a photo of her crib. She loves the mobile on it. Her teachers said that the only time she cried the first day was when it quit going in circles!Haley LOVES the swing at daycare and the mobile on it as well. When I came to pick her up Tuesday afternoon, this was what I saw! She was clearly entertained.
The best thing about this daycare is that it has an online viewing room which allows you to sign in at any time during business hours and see what Haley is up to. You can even go back in time to see things as well. This made the first week much easier so that I at least knew what she was doing at any time during the day. The other great development of the week is that she has started sleeping through the night! 3 out of 4 nights her first week she slept all night. We are so proud of her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the first week is over for you. Noah loves that same swing. Trey was not a swing baby, but Noah on the other hand is. She is getting so big.

The Purvis Pendulum said...

Kaylee attended Kids R Kids as well. Its a Great school!

Anonymous said...

And one of the next best things about Haley's daycare is that her Mema can check in on her to see her and how she is doing. It is one of the most rewarding gifts I have ever been given.Sometimes I get to watch her mommy pick her up and that makes it feel more like I'm there. I Love You 3

Anonymous said...

Wow Day care has come a long way in the last 27 years. How great that you can still be connected. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I can't wait to see her in some LEOPARD. I have been looking for a bathing suit but haven't found one yet. She will be stylin in July. We can't wait to see her.

Miss you Aunt Laurie