Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Baby's Heartbeat
Went to the doctor for week 13 checkup yesterday (June 9). It was so awesome because I got to hear the heart beat for the first time! Seemed to take forever for the doctor to find the heartbeat, but finally she did and it was the most awesome sound ever. We counted the beats afterward (since I was so excited I forgot to ask what the monitor said) and we estimated 150bpm. Mike couldn't take off work, so I recorded it for him. He was all smiles when he heard it. The best surprise was that my mom drove all the way up Sunday night (4 1/2 hours) to surprise us and go with me for the visit. I did not expect her to do this, but it was such a nice surprise and fun to have someone to go with me. More to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would not have missed it for anything in the world. It was the most wonderful feeling. The hardest part was leaving to come back home. I know I will have to leave lots of times and it will be hard to but life gives us challenges and we just have to face them and get through them the best way we can. I Love You Baby
Post a Comment