
The three of us made it back after a wonderful trip to Hawaii. The conference was great and the time afterward on the island was even better. Our best memory on the island was the night we went snorkeling with the manta rays. Two mantas swam by for a visit and it was absolutely amazing! "Vala-ray" was over 8 foot wide and did circles underneath us for quite some time! I had never been snorkeling before, so it was quite the experience for me. Mike wants to learn how to scuba dive now!

While we were there we visited the famous black sand beaches and got to see a green sea turtle. We wanted to bring some sand back to show people, but it was prohibited!

Eating was a little difficult for me over there with all of the fish selections that I was scared to try. So, I ended up eating a lot of burgers and chicken. Mike enjoyed the pulled pork at almost every meal. He had a goal to find the best on the island and decided that it was at our hotel (even over the luau)!
The trip back was not fun. I would not recommend it, especially to pregnant people. Things are back in swing though and we are still trying to catch up on our sleep from the wonderful vacation. We have so many great pictures and memories and are glad that we made it back safely!
1 comment:
Awesome, I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.
Post a Comment