Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 27 (less than 90 days to go!)


We just can't seem to stop thinking about our little Christmas present these days! I went to the doctor last week for my 26 week check up. Everything looked good and Haley's heartbeat was strong. I had gained 8 lbs which was unbelievable, but the nurse assured me I was still on track so I calmed down. She said that little Haley was in a rapid growth spurt right now and would gain a lot of weight. Things are going well and we are still gradually cleaning our house and making room for baby! So far we have made $500 in stuff we have sold to go into the "Haley Fund". More pics to come soon from our adventures this weekend selecting a glider/recliner for the room and installing the hutch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still lookin good cuz!
Miss you!

Aunt Laurie