Wow look at the gifts! Notice the 8x10 photo framed in the background! It was a nice surprise to have a photo of my growing belly framed for me to remember! Thanks guys!
I could not believe this cake! Everyone was raving over it. Blane did such an awesome job working with Cecilia's to get it made! A close up...
Who else could this be from but Cousin Laurie! The leopard print pea coat, shoes, pants and shirt were the hit of the shower. Everyone loved it. I can't wait to get Haley all decked out in her full outfit!
I sure hope Haley is an animal lover because her mama sure is! I got some really cute animal themed gifts, including these baby bull bloomers and a cute little fuzzy one piece suit that was colored like a brown spotted cow. Too cute. Can't wait to get her in these!
I was so proud that Bo wrapped this gift himself (complete in a wrinkled Starbucks bag!) Haley will be so cute in it and will be in 4-H and FFA for sure!
Mama and daddy gave me a 12 month photo frame and a Willow Tree carving to put in Haley's room. Can't wait to get some of the first photos in the frame and the carving is already in her room!
Blane outdid himself with this tiara! Haley will definitely be a princess and she knows it already!! I still can't believe he was able to find a piggy bank that had a tiara on it too! Too cute!
All of my Foundation co-workers pooled together to get a fun bath time collection for Haley. We got two rubber duckies, lotions, powders, a faucet cover, a hooded blanket, diapers, and the tub! It was so neat. Arch couldn't be there, so I took this photo to remind him to sign the card! :)
Mom and Pops got us the stroller for Haley. That was such a surprise and we were thrilled to get it. Can't wait to take her for her first "stroll" in it!! I am so glad Mom Judy was able to get off work that day to share in the fun!
Me and all of the gifts! I could not believe how generous everyone was and how many unique gifts we got for Haley to enjoy. Thanks to all for making it such a special day!
I was so grateful to have my two moms there with me for the shower! They had a great time and got to meet my co-workers.
Playing off the pink and chocolate theme, I decided to create some chocolate favors wrapped in pink and tied with a special note for everyone to take home. Mama helped me in the final preparations (thank you mama!) and we had them ready to go for the shower. Everyone liked them and it certainly was not enough to thank everyone for all of their support in this incredible journey!!
2 comments:
Had a wonderful time at the shower wouldnt have missed it for anything in the world.Can't wait to see Haley in her new outfits too. Love You
Mommie
I so wish I could have been there. I really wish we weren't so far away from the ones we love! I am counting the days until July 4th 2009. I hope Uncle Ron and Aunt Judy haven't booked over my reservation! It will be to hot for me to see Haley in here leapard coat but I am SURE I will come up with something for the lake!
Love you! Laurie
Post a Comment