
We had cupcakes for dessert (pink and chocolate of course) and they were yummy!
Blane must think I am an accident prone mother to be and gave me an "oopsie bear" that you can use to comfort a minor bump on the baby. As a backup, he gave me pink duct tape for those major accidents. It made for a fun shower gift, but I hope that I never have to use that!
Megan has become quite the seamstress! She was so sweet to embroider two burp cloths and a receiving blanket for Haley. It was so fun to get stuff with her name on it.
Look at all of the cute little things for Haley. They had the idea to have an ornament theme to the first part of the shower, so it will be really fun each year now to take out those ornaments and remember this shower and my friends. I thought that was a really great idea. Of course Mike will have to be the one placing them on the tree this year or I might topple over and knock down the tree! Kristi put her creative mind to work and created Haley's first tailgate so she is ready for the 2009 football season (or our bowl game in January). Jennifer brought the cutest tummy time mat that was shaped like a cow and is SO soft! I love it. Katie gave us Haley's first jewelry, a bangle bracelet that she can wear for all of the pictures I am sure we will have of the little princess. She even brought a present that Kara picked out herself, a little piggy security blanket with her name embroidered on it. I can even (try to) stay organized with the car seat organizer! Nina gave us some precious black patent shoes that will go perfect with her Christmas dress. There were so many cute things this blog can go on for hours if I name them all and describe how I think Haley will enjoy them!
We are so blessed to have wonderful people in our lives. Thanks to Juli, Megan, Nina, Jennifer, Katie, Kristi, Angela, Renee, and Blane for coming and making it a special day!
4 comments:
Seeing some the people in this pictures makes miss everyone that was involved in FFA with me. I am so glad that you had a great shower. You are going to be a great mom. Congrats again.
Looks like you had a great time with great friends. All the cute gifts are going to be precious on the little princess. Love You
Post a Comment