Monday, December 15, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub...Haley's First Bath

Haley did great for her first bath in the tub! It is a group effort though because she likes us both to be there. Mike gets the water ready and sets her towel out and bathes her, I keep her entertained during bathtime, lotion, and get her clothes back on after I warm them in front of the heater. Oh the life of a newborn...
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhKGb5GAMP4ULoP6FQa51oflalFXbIWlQhp-jQylkvWDtN9dxZ2I043_qVMG61LJTLJte_2vaJ4cjH9Mcv9spvpmgF5S0l-hX0cH04CDOzKR2yTOvPikszs8E95_UcX47QZVYDqWdy8mKU/s1600-h/IMG_1021.JPG"> She continues to enjoy her night time baths with mommy and daddy too. She loves the warm water and almost fell asleep last night while we were bathing her! Two things she doesn't like...having her face washed and when we have to wash her armpits! She is very ticklish there! We are having so much fun with her every night. She is always wide awake after bath time, so I am not sure how "calming" the bedtime bath products are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that you are having a blast being a "Mommy". I hope that you and Mike have a wonderful First Christmas with Haley!