Aunt Becky, Uncle Bruce, and Big Cousin Jackson weren't able to make it the day that Haley arrived, but they made the trip up before we left the hospital. I was so glad they were able to be there to see Haley! Unfortunately we weren't able to let Jackson in the room to be near Haley since she was a newborn and it is cold/flu season, but he still got to see her from afar. I think he was very confused of what this little person was, but it was still really cute to see the look on his face.



Joelle and Emily came to visit while we were in the hospital. Emily brought the cutest snoring pig. I know Haley will love it when she gets older. Arch came later that afternoon. It was sweet of him to take time to come with all that is going on at work right now. I will miss work, but am looking forward to some time with Haley over the next few weeks.


Blane came to visit in the hospital as well. He was so nice to take some photos for me. I know Haley will be working on her smile over the next few weeks so that she can be perfect for her professional photographer!

Uncle Andy is enjoying his new niece. Once we got home, Mom, Pops, and Andy came over the day after Thanksgiving to visit and have lunch. Grandma and Grandpa P came again the next weekend. I think they can't get enough of her! :)

Nina brought Clayton over for a play date the other day. Although they couldn't get close, it mostly was just a huge relief to talk to a recent mom about new mom issues for a few minutes. They are so sweet.
My mom came back up this week to spend a few days with her after Mike went back to work. It was so nice to have her here to help so that I could have some company and someone to help out. I was sad to see her go again, but we will see them again soon for Christmas.
Jennifer Broun and Katie Woodall also came by to visit and brought us dinner! It was so great to see good friends! They loved Haley and she just slept the entire time they were visiting!
We are so blessed to have so many friends and family that care for us and visit us!
1 comment:
I wouldnt trade a minute of time I have been able to spend with you and Haley. I wish I could be around her every day to watch her change.Fortunately we have the web cam so i can see her very often. And yes you and Mike are blessed with family and close friends but you are mostly blessed with a beautiful healthy baby girl.
Love Mommie
Post a Comment